- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
More than 160 Oscar nominees are expected at the Academy’s annual luncheon at noon on Monday, Feb. 4, including 17 of the 20 acting nominees.
From the Best Actor and Best Actress categories, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Quvenzhane Wallis, Naomi Watts, Bradley Cooper, Daniel Day-Lewis, Hugh Jackman, Joaquin Phoenix and Denzel Washington are expected to attend. From the Supporting Actor and Actress categories, Robert De Niro, Tommy Lee Jones, Christoph Waltz, Amy Adams, Sally Field, Anne Hathaway, Helen Hunt and Jacki Weaver are expected.
Nominated directors Ang Lee, David O. Russell, Steven Spielberg and Benh Zeitlin also RSVPed. Additionally, three of last year’s Governors Awards recipients — Jeffrey Katzenberg, Hal Needham and George Stevens, Jr. — will be on hand.
Seth MacFarlane is set to host the Oscars on Sunday, Feb. 24 from the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood. The ceremony will air live on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day