- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Moms, dads, sibs and progeny are the popular plus-ones at this year’s Oscar awards, as Hollywood’s dynastic families (and regular nominated Joe’s alike) hit the red carpet together on Sunday, including best supporting actress nominee Patricia Arquette (whose guests included her daughter and siblings Rosanna and Richmond Arquette), presenter Dakota Johnson (who showed up with mom Melanie Griffith — and also totally snapped at her on the carpet) and best supporting actress nom Laura Dern (bringing her children and famous dad, Bruce).
Best actor nominee Michael Keaton had son Sean Douglas in tow — again. While presenter Sienna Miller showed up with dad Edwin. Ansel Elgort also got in on the familial fun, bringing mom Grethe Barrett Holby.
Everyone’s favorite Brit Benedict Cumberbatch (well, ours at least) came with both parents on his arm. Birdman‘s Emma Stone (nominated for best supporting actress) also kept it in the family tree, bringing mom Krista, who’s advice to her daughter was to “just enjoy the moment.” As they say, mama knows best.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day