- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s only a few more days until the Oscars! While we can’t wait to see the gorgeous gowns that will hit the red carpet, we’re equally excited to see all the extravagant jewels that’ll accompany the looks. Here, a roundup of the most luxurious pieces we hope to see on Sunday.
Emerald City: Extremely Piaget white gold necklace with pear-shaped emeralds and more than 60 carats of diamonds (seen above); $1.08 million, at Piaget, Beverly Hills.
Uncaged Elegance: Dauphin pink gold and pave diamond collar (top right); $90,500, at Dover Street Market, New York.
In Fine Feather: Van Cleef & Arpels diamond and gold Heritage Cheveux d’Ange necklace (top left); $83,000, at Van Cleef & Arpels, Beverly Hills.
Bolt From The Blue: Cartier lapis lazuli, yellow gold and diamond Paris Nouvelle Vague necklace (bottom right); $79,500, at Cartier, Beverly Hills.
White Collar: Harry Winston Diamond Wave necklace set in platinum (left); price upon request, harrywinston.com.
Daisy Chain: Kwiat white and fancy-yellow diamond Legacy necklace (right); $474,500, kwiat.com.
Starry Night: H.Stern diamond and gold Genesis necklace, $183,300; hstern.net.
This story first appeared in the March 4 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day