- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dwayne Johnson, Riz Ahmed and John Cho are among the newly added Oscars presenters.
Producers Michael De Luca and Jennifer Todd on Thursday also announced that Amy Adams, Javier Bardem, Felicity Jones, Leslie Mann, Janelle Monáe, David Oyelowo, Emma Stone and Charlize Theron will be on hand to introduce awards.
They join the previously announced Leonardo DiCaprio, Brie Larson, Mark Rylance, Alicia Vikander, Halle Berry, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Gael Garcia Bernal, Shirley MacLaine, Kate McKinnon, Hailee Steinfeld, Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson.
“No matter who you are or where you live, movies bring us together,” De Luca and Todd said in a statement. “Through indelible, fearless performances, these extraordinary actors help make it happen. We are thrilled to welcome them to the 89th Oscars stage.”
The 89th annual Oscars, hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, will air live on ABC from the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on Feb. 26 at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day