- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A fashion darling at the Olympics with his crystal-covered costumes coupled with his uber-charming personality, Adam Rippon turned heads yet again (without all the flash) at the Oscars.
The risk-taking Rippon stepped out on the red carpet in a cropped black suit with cold-shoulder detail, matching trousers and — the standout piece — a studded leather chest harness, all by Jeremy Scott for Moschino.
“Not only is Adam an amazing athlete, he is an inspiration to me for his unfailing determination to speak his truth and combat bigotry and hate with love and intelligence!” Scott exclusively told THR today. “Being an Olympic athlete, Adam has a great physique to dress and his personality is so vibrant — he is the ideal man for me to dress on the Oscars red carpet!
“His tux is a nod to Old Hollywood with a twist,” adds Scott. “I’ve exposed the shoulders; we mixed this with a black leather harness and patent leather bow tie and satin cummerbund.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jon M. Chu