- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Glory” is up for best original song, which won its category at the Golden Globes earlier this month. The song appears in the Oprah Winfrey-produced film Selma that tracks the historic march led by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Legend and Common join previously-announced awards show performer and fellow nominee Adam Levine, who will take the stage for “Lost Stars” from Begin Again. The category also highlights Glen Campbell and Julian Raymond’s “I’m Not Gonna Miss You” from Glen Campbell: I’ll Be Me, Rita Ora’s version of Diane Warren’s “Grateful” from Beyond the Lights, and The Lego Movie’s “Everything Is Awesome,” written by Shawn Patterson and performed by Tegan and Sara featuring The Lonely Island.
The 2015 Oscars will take place on Feb. 22 at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood and will air on ABC at 4 p.m. PST/7 p.m. EST. The show will be hosted by Neil Patrick Harris and televised in more than 225 countries worldwide.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Santa Barbara International Film Festival
Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey