- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Despite Jennifer Lawrence‘s fall on this year’s Oscars red carpet, the American Hustle nominee still appeared classy and elegant in her strapless red Dior gown.
PHOTOS: Oscars 2014: The Red-Carpet Arrivals
Lawrence looked like a million bucks, literally, as she wore $3 million worth of Neil Lane jewels, including a gorgeous 100-carat diamond necklace. During the awards show, the actress presented the best actor Oscar to Dallas Buyers Club‘s Matthew McConaughey.
After the show, the 23-year-old star stepped out to Vanity Fair‘s Oscars afterparty, where she exchanged her sophisticated ensemble for a short, sexy glass-embroidered Tom Ford dress. As if its shiny appeal wasn’t enough to make heads turn, the outfit also featured a sheer back and side panels a la Gwyneth Paltrow‘s number from the Iron Man 3 premiere. And those black ankle strap shoes with Lucite heels? We dig.
So which is your favorite: the elegant Dior ensemble or the sexy Tom Ford stunner?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day