- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
No white after Labor Day is definitely a dead motto, as colorless tuxes seem to be the trendiest (non)color being chosen by the Oscars’ most dapper dudes.
The proof is in the pudding according to best supporting actor winner Jared Leto, who rocked a white jacket, courtesy of Saint Laurent designer and friend, Hedi Slimane, and a Monsieur Jean Yves Paris carmine silky bow tie.
His co-star and fellow nominee Matthew McConaughey also went white, pairing his Dolce & Gabbana jacket with an edgy black satin bow tie.
The icy tone was set earlier in the day by E! host Ryan Seacrest, sporting white Burberry (on black pants), and also the star of the Sochi Olympics, former ice skating star Johnny Weir, who matched arm candy Tara Lipinski. His edge? A pair of silver, jewelry-like slippers that added a sparkly touch to his blizzard-esque look.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day