- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sandra Bullock may be poised to make at least $70 million from her Oscar-nominated role in Gravity, but she’s already the youngest Oscar winner with a net worth of more than $150 million, according to research by high-net-worth firm Wealth-X.
Bullock is tied with Robin Williams in 10th place on Wealth-X’s list of Oscar-winning actors with the highest net worth. They each have an estimated net worth of $150 million. She’s also only the second woman on the firm’s top 10 list. Barbra Streisand is tied with Robert De Niro for third place with $310 million each.
Sean Connery is the oldest Oscar winner on Wealth-X’s top 10 list, with a net worth of $250 million. The other actors on Wealth-X’s list are Tom Hanks ($350 million), George Clooney ($220 million), Michael Douglas ($200 million) and Anthony Hopkins ($160 million).
Wealth-X’s list is based on its proprietary valuation model, which it used to assess all asset holdings, including privately and publicly held businesses and investible assets.
Check out Wealth-X’s full list here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day