- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A few familiar faces are returning to the Oscars: Last year’s acting winners are officially set as presenters.
As expected, Lupita Nyong’o, Cate Blanchett, Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto will unveil this year’s winners in each of their respective categories, the Academy announced on Wednesday.
“The great tradition of having the previous year’s Oscar-winning best actors and actresses in all 4 categories happily continues this year with the amazing quartet of Cate, Jared, Matthew and Lupita. We’re thrilled to have them back,” Oscar producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron said in a statement.
Last year, Nyong’o took home best supporting actress for her role in 12 Years a Slave, Blanchett was named best actress for Blue Jasmine, Leto took home best supporting actor for Dallas Buyers Club and Mconaughey won best actor for his role in the same film.
Neil Patrick Harris is set to host the show at the Dolby Theatre on Feb. 22.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Universal Music Group