- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Grammy-winning singer will make a special appearance on the 86th Annual Academy Awards on Sunday, March 2, which air live on ABC, Oscar producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron announced Friday.
“We are very excited to welcome Pink to the Oscar stage for the very first time,” said Zadan and Meron in a joint statement. “She is regarded as one of the greatest voices in pop music and one of the best performers of her generation, and we are thrilled to have her join us for a highly anticipated moment on the broadcast.”
Pink is a three-time Grammy and six-time MTV Video Music Awards winner. She was named Billboard’s Woman of the Year in 2013 and has sold more than 40 million albums and 65 million singles. She also starred in 2013’s Thanks for Sharing opposite Mark Ruffalo and Gwyneth Paltrow.
The Oscars, held at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center, will be hosted by Ellen DeGeneres.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Zar Amir Ebrahimi
Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey
Your Place or Mine