- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired North American rights to Jason Tippet and Elizabeth Mims’ debut feature documentary Only the Young, a look at three teenagers living in a small desert town in Southern California.
The film premiered at this years True/False Film Festival and went on to win the award for Best U.S. Feature at the AFI-Discovery Channel SilverDocs Documentary Festival.?
Young was produced by Derek Waters. The deal was negotiated by David Laub and Dan Berger of Oscilloscope with UTA Independent Film Group on behalf of the filmmakers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
‘Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ Team on Bringing the Iconic Characters to Life in a New Way: “It’s a Dream Come True”
Chris Hemsworth Says Director Criticisms of MCU Are “Super Depressing,” Chalks Mixed ‘Thor 4’ Reviews Up to Movie Being “Too Silly”
‘White Men Can’t Jump’ Star Laura Harrier on Remixing the 1992 Classic, ‘Spider-Man’ Memories and ‘BlacKkKlansman’ Impact
Rachel Sennott, Ayo Edebiri Start a High School Fight Club to Hook Up With Cheerleaders in ‘Bottoms’ Trailer