- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Julianne Moore, the brilliant redheaded actress famous for her chic mostly black ensembles by Balenciaga, Givenchy, Tom Ford, Lanvin and Chanel, stunned the fashion world by wearing the edgy New York fashion house Delpozo on Saturday night at the Palm Springs Film Festival Awards Gala.
The actress wore a short coral dress with off-the-shoulder puffs, two rows of embellishment sequined beads at the hem and a pale pink chiffon tulle pleated hem peaking out from the garment.
“I thought, ‘Palm Springs — orange! Color! It’s warm!’ What do I know? I’m from New York! Now I’m freezing!” she said of her fashion choice.
Moore admitted she’s a fan of Delpozo and that she already has her Golden Globe dress ready to go.
“It’s a good thing Leslie is very organized,” she said about her longtime New York-based stylist, Leslie Fremar. “I hate doing anything last-minute!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day