- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paramount is building out its corporate communications team with the addition of Mia Ammer.
Ammer joins the studio as vp corporate communications, reporting directly to Chris Petrikin, executive vp global communications and corporate branding.
“Mia is a consummate professional, who has the unique experience of having worked in film and television publicity and in corporate communications,” said Petrikin. “She will be a valuable addition to our team and to the studio.”
Beginning her new position on Feb. 5, she will oversee day-to-day corporate communications strategies and develop the studio’s corporate brand initiatives in both film and television.
Ammer joins the studio from Paradigm, where she was vp corporate communications and media strategy. She has also held publicity positions at Sony Pictures and Relativity Media.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Red Sea Film Festival