- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Paramount is expanding upon the “megaticket” program it rolled out for summer hit World War Z by announcing that it will make a “superticket” for Anchorman 2 available nationwide.
The superticket, which goes on sale Nov. 26, will give fans a chance to see the film two days before its U.S. release date of Dec. 20. The studio has partnered with AMC Theatres and Fandango for the offering. Fans can register at www.AnchormanMovie.com/superticket to get additional details.
PHOTOS: Steve Carell’s 10 Best Roles
The World War Z megaticket cost $50 and was available in five U.S. cities, allowing purchasers to see the film two days prior to its official release and receive an HD digital copy of the film when it becomes available. The package also included a small popcorn, a pair of custom RealD 3D glasses and a movie poster.
For that program, Paramount partnered with Regal Entertainment Group.
It’s unclear how much the Anchorman superticket will cost or what will be included in the package.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Barbie’ Production Prompted International Shortage of Pink Paint for Greta Gerwig’s Film
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Star Shameik Moore Says He Would Put His “Entire Being” Into Playing Miles Morales in Live-Action
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Star Hailee Steinfeld Talks Gwen’s Emotional Story and Live-Action Spider-Woman Possibilities