- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The house may look like it comes with a few decades’ worth of Hollywood history, but Brad and Cassandra Grey’s 10,600-square-foot home actually was built in 2006. The couple is now selling the Richard Manion-designed mansion, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Grey purchased the traditional white brick home, with its terraced pool area, manicured grounds and grand motor court, in 2009 for $22 million and subsequently made many improvements, including adding a professional projection to the living room.
The very private gated home has five bedrooms, eight bathrooms and towering hedges that surround the entire 1.1 acre property. Also included is a paneled den, a gym and a Pilates studio.
Listing agent Stephen Shapiro of the Westside Estate Agency told The Wall Street Journal that the couple is selling the home and planning on building a modern house in Holmby Hills on the site where Grey purchased the former Frank Sinatra home for $18.5 million in 2010.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day