- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former A24 executive Jean Chi is joining Paramount Pictures as executive vp business affairs, the studio announced Thursday.
Her primary task will be to oversee business affairs for the studio, reporting to senior executive vp motion picture business and legal affairs Stephen Plum.
In a twinned move, David Miercort has been promoted to executive vp business affairs, focusing on Paramount Animation. He will likewise report to Plum.
Chi, who previously worked at Paramount, is rejoining the studio after serving as head of content panning and business affairs for leading indie distributor A24. She also managed litigation and supervised legal counsel.
“Jean is a dynamic and strategic business affairs executive with deep knowledge of the ever-changing aspects of the industry. Along with David’s valued expertise and focus on Animation we have a very strong team in place,” Plum said in a statement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day