- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paramount Pictures has tapped Liz West to serve as executive vp marketing communications for international theatrical marketing and worldwide home media entertainment.
West most recent served as vp global publicity at Disney. At Paramount, she will report to Mary Daly, Paramount’s president of international marketing and worldwide home media entertainment.
In the newly created role, West will work closely with senior executive teams to drive worldwide key marketing initiatives, including digital and publicity campaigns for international territories.
“As our slate expands and our business grows we are looking to make sure we have a strategic, lifecycle approach to our movies and integrated consumer-facing communications across these areas. Liz, who is a known strategist with the invaluable combination of both international theatrical and home entertainment experience, is the perfect executive to help lead these efforts,” Daly said Tuesday in a statement.
West will begin her new role at Paramount on Feb. 26.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day