- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Overlord is hitting theaters next October.
The supernatural WWII thriller from Paramount and Bad Robot will be released wide on Oct. 26, 2018. It will open a week after Sony’s The Girl in the Spider’s Web adaptation and Warner Bros.’ Jungle Book: Origins take, and just ahead of Disney’s live-action Mulan and Fox’s actioner Dark Phoenix.
Wyatt Russell and Jovan Adepo star as American paratroopers who are dropped behind enemy lines on the eve of D-Day, instructed to carry out a mission crucial to the invasion’s success. But as they approach their target, they begin to realize there is more going on in this Nazi-occupied village than a simple military operation.
Julius Avery (Son of a Gun) directs from a script by Billy Ray and Mark L. Smith, who are responsible for the Captain Phillips and The Revenant screenplays, respectively. J.J. Abrams and Lindsey Weber are producing for Bad Robot.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
West Side Story