- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paramount is preparing Amusement Park for a summer opening.
The studio, led by CEO Brad Grey, on Thursday announced that the animated feature, previously scheduled for a wide release on March 22, 2019, will now hit theaters on July 13, 2018.
Additionally, Paramount also has removed an untitled Imax horror event, initially due out April 28, from its release schedule.
Amusement Park features a voice cast of Matthew Broderick, Jennifer Garner, Jeffrey Tambor, Kenan Thompson, Ken Jeong, Mila Kunis and John Oliver, among others. The feature marks the directorial debut of Pixar animator Dylan Brown. Now set to open nine months sooner, Amusement Park currently is the only major studio release on its new date, following the Marvel sequel Ant-Man and the Wasp on July 6, 2018.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day