- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first trailer for Love and Monsters shows that romance can be scary, but not for the usual reasons.
The film stars Dylan O’Brien and Jessica Henwick as high school sweethearts who have been separated for years after the world became overun by monsters. The young man (O’Brien) decides to risk it all to be reunited with his love. Along a dangerous journey, he makes unlikely friends including a heroic dog and a pair of survivalists (played by Michael Rooker and Ariana Greenblatt) who help him survive the monster-infested road.
Paramount Pictures presents the film, in association with eOne. Shawn Levy and Dan Cohen produced via their 21 Laps banner. Michael Matthews, known for Five Fingers For Marseilles, directed from a script by Brian Duffield (Insurgent) and Matthew Robinson (Dora and the Lost City of Gold), based on a story by Duffield.
Love and Monsters hits PVOD on Oct. 16.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day