- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The story centers on ex-Marine and Moscow-based financial analyst Jack Ryan (Pine), who uncovers a plot by his employer to finance a terrorist attack designed to collapse the U.S. economy. Ryan must race against time to save America and his wife (Knightley).
“Tom Clancy was one of the most gifted tellers of thrilling espionage-themed stories we have ever known,” said Greg Foster, CEO of Imax Entertainment and senior executive vp of Imax, in a statement Tuesday. “We believe that the combination of his truly iconic Jack Ryan character with this stellar cast and the immersive Imax format will provide moviegoers with a can’t-miss joyride.”
Produced by Mace Neufeld, Lorenzo di Bonaventura, David Barron and Mark Vahradian, Jack Ryan is based on characters created by Clancy.
The pic was written by Adam Cozad and David Koepp.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day