- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Patricia Arquette is in talks to join the voice cast of Toy Story 4.
The fourth installment of the Pixar franchise is being penned by Rashida Jones and Will McCormack and will see the return of director John Lasseter. The story will focus on the romance between Woody and Bo Peep.
The actress will join the established Toy Story voice cast, which is led by Tom Hanks and Tim Allen.
Arquette will not be voicing an anthropomorphic toy, but instead will lend her voice to a mom with a hippie-esque mentality.
The CSI: Cyber actress knows a thing or two about playing a mom. She won a best supporting actress Oscar last year for her performance as the single mother of two children in Richard Linklater’s 12-year passion project, Boyhood.
Arquette is repped by The Gersh Agency and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Toy Story 4 is due out June 15, 2018.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tick... Tick... Boom!