- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Milla Jovovich and Dave Bautista will star, with CAA Media Finance arranging the film’s financing and repping its domestic rights, while FilmNation Entertainment kicks off international sales at the upcoming virtual Berlin market. The Resident Evil movie series, based on the Capcom video game, put a female character (Jovovich) front and center in an action movie.
In The Lost Lands will see a queen, desperate to fulfill her love, hire a sorceress, Alys (played by Jovovich). Sent to the ghostly wilderness of the Lost Lands, Alys and her guide, the drifter Boyce (Bautista), must outwit and outfight man and demon in this fable that explores the nature of good and evil, debt and fulfillment, love and loss.
The producer credits are shared by Jeremy Bolt, Anderson, Jovovich, Bautista and Jonathan Meisner through their production company Dream Bros Entertainment and Constantin Werner.
Anderson is represented by Key Creatives. Jovovich is represented by CAA and Untitled Entertainment. Bautista is represented by CAA and Meisner Entertainment Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day