- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paul Walker‘s daughter Meadow Walker took to Instagram over the weekend to remember what would have been her father’s 42nd birthday.
On Saturday, 16-year-old Meadow posted a throwback photo of herself with Paul. In the caption, she explained that she is launching the Paul Walker Foundation that will provide scholarships and grants for students and researchers studying marine biology.
“Reflecting on my father, I found myself reflecting on his passions,” Meadow wrote in the caption. “His passion for the ocean, his passion for rescuing animals, his passion for helping people and his passion for spontaneous goodwill.”
“I wanted to start this foundation because I want to share that piece of him with the world,” she continued. “I want to share that part of him with others. I am tremendously proud to be launching The #PaulWalkerFoundation (@paulwalkerfdn) on his birthday. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate my father. #DoGood“
Walker, best known for playing Brian in the Fast and Furious franchise, died in a car crash on Nov. 30, 2013. Meadow also posted a throwback photo of herself with her dad on Father’s Day of this year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day