- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At Wednesday evening’s People’s Choice Awards, the stars shined (literally) on the red carpet — from their heads down to their killer-heel-clad feet. Laces and boots kept it cute and fresh, while the requisite classic stiletto silhouettes in metallics, blush and black amped up the drama.
Vanessa Hudgens paired her KaufmanFranco gown with silver, slinky, strappy stilettos and slicked-back hair for a ‘90s metallic moment. Kat Graham rocked a twist on the cage heel in black, and supermodel Amber Valletta donned a perfect pair of neutral suede lace-up stiletto booties that tied back perfectly to her asymmetrical Balmain bandage dress.
Christina Milian also turned heads on the carpet, giving us lots and lots and lots of leg with her Anya Leisnik dress and purple Tom Ford satin lace-up gladiator stilettos. For Shawn Mendes, it was all about black Chelsea boots — a look that cemented his position not only as music’s man of the moment, but also the fashion world’s new favorite model.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day