- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David M. Rosenthal has signed on to direct Sierra Pictures’ action thriller How It Ends.
Written by Brooks McLaren, the story kicks off when a mysterious apocalyptic event turns the roads into mayhem. A young father will stop at nothing to get home to his pregnant wife on the other side of the country.
The pic is being produced by Paul Schiff Productions as well as Sierra Pictures, which is developing and financing the project.
Sierra’s Nick Meyer will executive produce. Sierra/Affinity will handle international sales of the film.
Rosenthal most recently directed The Perfect Guy, which opened No. 1 at the box office in September. His other credits include A Single Shot and Falling Up.
Rosenthal is repped by WME, manager Tom Lassally at 3 Arts Entertainment and attorney Alex Kohner of Morris Yorn Barnes Levine Krintzman Rubenstein Kohner & Gellman.
McLaren is handled by Verve and Apostle’s George Heller.
Sierra/Affinity’s Kelly McCormick is overseeing the project for the company.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day