- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The duo will star in wedding comedy Worst Man, which follows a soon-to-be-married couple and the family dramatics that ensue just weeks before the wedding.
The project, written by Jost, Matthew Bass and Theodore Bressman, will be produced by SNL creator Lorne Michaels.
Universal’s Erik Baiers will oversee the project on behalf of the studio.
Davidson, repped by ICM, Brillstein and Granderson Des Rochers, can currently be seen in Universal comedy The King of Staten Island, which debuted digitally after being pulled from its June 19 theatrical release because of nationwide theater closures during the coronavirus pandemic. Looking ahead, Davidson will be seen in the Suicide Squad sequel.
Jost is repped as an actor by CAA and Morris Yorn. Bressman, whose credits include TIFF premiere Jungleland, is represented by Circle of Confusion and Jackoway Austen. Bass is represented by Circle of Confusion and Felker Toczek.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day