- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After spending five years at Nina Ricci, Peter Copping is departing the French fashion house as creative director, a position he’s held since April 2009.
In an official release, Ralph Toledano, the president of Nina Ricci’s parent company, thanked Copping for “his total commitment to Nina Ricci, and his contribution to the legacy of the house.” Copping presented his last runway show for Nina Ricci during Paris Fashion Week on Sept. 25, which saw Olivia Palermo and DJ Mia Moretti in the front row.
The Parisian brand says it will “shortly announce” the name of its new creative director, though we have a pretty good idea as rumor has it that Carven’s Guillaume Henry will likely take the helm at the label.
As for Copping, WWD reports that he’s headed to Oscar de la Renta for a lead design role. Let the game of fashion musical chairs begin.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day