- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After six years as the artistic director of Emilio Pucci, Peter Dundas is making the move to Roberto Cavalli as the new creative director of the iconic Italian fashion house. He will be responsible for both women’s and men’s ready-to-wear collections and accessories, as well all licenses.
The Italian label’s signature sexy style, which has drawn admirers including Nicki Minaj (who starred in the brand’s last campaign) and Miley Cyrus, should be a perfect fit for Dundas, who previously worked as chief designer at the fashion house from 2002 to 2005.
The Cavallis told WWD that the Norwegian designer’s appointment was triggered by “the desire to evolve a style that combines glamour, tradition and innovation, recognized worldwide as the signature of Cavalli since the birth of the house.”
Dundas will debut his first collection for Roberto Cavalli at Milan Fashion Week in September.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day