- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s official. Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth have called it quits.
The estranged couple released a joint statement on March 13, just hours after Facinelli hit the red carpet with daughter Luca at the Hunger Games premiere in downtown Los Angeles.
“While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children,” the statement reads. “We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time.”
The duo has opted not to comment on the details surrounding their split, but speculation has swirled around an impending breakup over the last year. In July 2011, reports surfaced that Facinelli and Garth were no longer living together.
Facinelli and Garth met in 1996 on the set of An Unfinished Affair, an ABC television movie. The tied the knot in 2001.
Together they share three daughters, Luca Bella, 14, Lola Ray, 9, and Fiona Eve, 5.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day