- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Congratulations are in order for designers Peter Pilotto and Christopher de Vos of British fashion house Peter Pilotto for winning this year’s British Fashion Council/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund (the British version of the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund).
The winning designers, who were up against Emilia Wickstead, House of Holland, Mary Katrantzou, Osman and Zoe Jordan, will take part in a bespoke, high-level mentoring program for a 12-month period, and receive a £200,000 grant.
“Christopher and Peter are deserved winners of this year’s fund award. They have remained true to their vision of a print- and color-focused brand but have managed to expand and grow the business to a level where they can now compete on an international stage. It’s a pleasure to be able to support them,” said Alexandra Shulman, British Vogue editor and chair of the BFC/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund, in a statement.
The exciting news comes just before the arrival of Pilotto’s upcoming Target collaboration, which will hit stores Feb. 9.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Big Thunder Mountain