- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Everyone’s favorite bunny rabbit is getting a modern-day makeover in the upcoming live-action/CGI-animated film Peter Rabbit. And in the film’s first trailer, the beloved Beatrix Potter character is quite the party animal.
Viewers first see Peter, voiced by James Corden, galloping through a field and then running into a group of birds. The tranquil feeling disappears and the energetic vibe of the rabbit becomes visible.
It’s clear that Peter is a leader among his animal friends, as he takes the group into someone’s garden. The fearless rabbit even addresses a fox that once tried to eat him.
Peter orchestrates a house party at Mr. McGregor’s (Domhnall Gleeson) house, which leaves the homeowner visibly upset when he arrives home to a mess and a slew of animals, who had been dancing on furniture and sliding down handrails.
After the animal partygoers flee the scene, the trailer cuts to Peter saying, “This is only the beginning.”
The animated film will be released on Feb. 9.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day