- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Denver Broncos star quarterback Peyton Manning stopped by the Tonight Show on Wednesday, and it got a little messy.
The Super Bowl 50 champ played a game of egg Russian Roulette with NBA legend Magic Johnson, but before that, he poked fun at his brother, Eli.
Eli, quarterback for the New York Giants, was mocked over social media after he was shown on TV Sunday during the game as the only one who was not cheering a Denver score in the family’s suite.
The 39-year-old Peyton stuck up for his bother to a point, saying he was likely internalizing the game, as any QB would, but then both Peyton and host Jimmy Fallon made fun of the incident, talking to a cardboard cutout version of Eli from that exact moment.
Manning later played a game of egg Russian Roulette with Johnson, all three men in hysterics over yolk flying everywhere as the players unknowingly slapped a raw egg on their head.
The first player to slap two raw eggs on their head, among some hard-boiled ones, was the loser. It got pretty messy for both men.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Santa Barbara International Film Festival