- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
To fete the launch of Rizzoli’s new book Lanvin: I Love You (out Sept. 30, rizzoliusa.com), the Parisian fashion house’s artistic director Alber Elbaz hosted an intimate book signing at his design studio on Rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honore during Paris Fashion Week.
Guests including Glenda Bailey, Anna Dello Russo and Suzy Menkes were treated to a visual feast — what is best described as Alice In Wonderland-like (or a night in Elbaz’s inspiring, creative world of chic and whimsy). A long dining table was elaborately set with fine china, sterling silver, candelabras, fresh flowers and a smorgasbord of faux foods — everything from lobster to hamburgers to ice cream sundaes and assorted macarons. Other sweet treats included Lanvin’s crystal-encrusted bow pumps, evening bags and “Cool” pendant necklaces that were sprinkled throughout the table setting.
While partygoers sipped champagne and waited to have copies of their books signed by Elbaz, waiters wearing polka dot Lanvin bow ties (to match Elbaz’s polka dot scarf) passed sterling trays of faux cheesecakes and fruit tarts. All in all, it was an evening of guilt-free fun.
Here, snapshots from the fete. #LanvinILoveYou
Photos courtesy of Carol McColgin
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day