- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Producers Guild of America announced today that it will hold its seventh annual Produced By Conference from May 29-31 at the Paramount Pictures Studios in Hollywood.
The Produced By Conference 2015 will be chaired by Guild members Ian Bryce, Tracey Edmonds, Marshall Herskovitz and Rachel Klein. Returning to the Produced By Conference team are marketing consultant Lynda Dorf, program director Madelyn Hammond, supervising producer Barry Kaplan and sponsorship director Diane Salerno of Six Degrees Global. Cadillac will participate as a sponsor of the event as the PGA’s official automotive partner.
The annual conference brings together decision-makers from throughout the entertainment industry and is made possible by the PGA’s charitable entity, the PGA Foundation
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
One Piece Film: Red