- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nicolas Cage’s former Las Vegas mansion is back up for sale again.
Cage bought the 14,000-square-foot property in 2006 for $8.5 million. Two years later, he listed it at $9.95 million and later lowered the price to $9.49 million but failed to find a buyer.
A year ago, the bank foreclosed on the house, and it was reportedly snapped up the first day it was on the market, for close to the asking price of $4.95 million.
Now, it’s back on the market for an asking price of $7.9 million, which the listing notes is a reduced price.
According to the listing — which refers to the property as “Nicolas Cage’s Ultimate Vegas Estate” — the two-story house (with basement) boasts eight full baths, three fireplaces, a pool, a sauna and a 16-car garage. It also features granite countertops and marble/stone flooring, plus views of the city. See more photos and the listing here.
Cage currently stars in Season of the Witch, which opened last weekend in the No. 3 spot at the box office.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day