- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Halle Berry on Tuesday told Jimmy Fallon that she nearly died on the set of 2002’s Die Another Day, and it was none other than James Bond who saved her.
The moment was scary but also embarrassing as the actress told The Tonight Show (home edition) host it happened during a love scene.
Berry’s character was in the midst of seducing 007, played by Pierce Brosnan, when she began choking.
“I am supposed to be trying to be all sexy with a fig — and then I end up choking on it,” she said. “And he had to get up and do the Heimlich [maneuver].”
She added, “So not sexy, so not sexy. He was there for me, and he will always be one of my favorite people in the whole world.”
Watch the entire Tonight Show interview below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Star Shameik Moore Says He Would Put His “Entire Being” Into Playing Miles Morales in Live-Action
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Star Hailee Steinfeld Talks Gwen’s Emotional Story and Live-Action Spider-Woman Possibilities
Hollywood Critics Association President Resigns, Citing “Hostile, Biased” Work Environment (Exclusive)