- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
COLOGNE, Germany – Disney will screen Brave, the latest Pixar animated feature, at this year’s European distributors trade show CineEurope while Universal will use the event to give the continent’s cinema owners a sneak peak at Oliver Stone‘s crime drama Savages.
Savages stars Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch as buddies and pot growers who face off against a Mexican drug cartel that kidnaps their common girlfriend. Universal will screen the film for CineEurope attendees on the morning of June 19, well ahead of its U.S. bow July 6.
Disney will bow Brave at CineEurope on the afternoon of the same day, right after the film’s Hollywood premiere June 18. Brave is a Scottish-themed fantasy film that features voice talent including Kelly Macdonald, Billy Connolly, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and Craig Ferguson.
CineEurope moves from Amsterdam to its new home in Barcelona this year. Europe’s premiere distributors trade show runs June 18-21.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day