- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The poster for Tom Six‘s The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence) has crawled out into public. The horror sequel had its world premiere at Fantastic Fest last night.
Adding a meta twist to the perverse sadism of the first film, the sequel follows Martin, a lonely security guard who has an unhealthy sexual obsession with the movie The Human Centipede. This ultimately leads him to try some of his own experiments…
VIDEO: ‘Human Centipede 2’ and Five More Must-See Films at Fantastic Fest
After one look at that poster, I am in. It’s a beautiful, if obvious, image of total depravity. And that’s just plain irresistible.
It opens in theaters October 7 through IFC Midnight, then will be available on demand October 12.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Box Office: ‘Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny’ Tracking for $60M-$70M Debut
Donald Glover, Jason Momoa and More Reach Out to Future Generation About Climate Concerns in ‘Common Ground’ Documentary Clip
Emma Stone Reveals More of Her Frankenstein in Yorgos Lanthimos’ ‘Poor Things’ Trailer