- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Quantico star will play the love interest of Pratt in the big-budget tentpole that is in preproduction.
The film is being directed by Michelle MacLaren (Game of Thrones) from a screenplay by Dan Mazeau, Ryan Engle, Craig Mazin, Paul Wernick and David Reese. Based on the Image Comics graphic novel by A.J. Lieberman and illustrator Riley Rossmo, the story revolves around a counter-intelligence unit formed by psychotherapist Dr. Sebastian Ghislain, who transforms agents known as Triplets, a reference to multiple personalities. Pratt is playing a formidable agent with the fighting skills and personalities of a cowboy, a ninja,and a viking.
Guymon Casady and Ben Forkner are producing Cowboy Ninja Viking alongside Michael De Luca, Mark Gordon and Pratt. Sara Scott is overseeing on behalf of the studio.
Universal has carved out a June 28, 2019, release date for the film.
Chopra most recently appeared in the Sundance drama A Kid Like Jake, opposite Jim Parsons and Claire Danes, and the Dwayne Johnson starrer Baywatch. She is repped by WME and manager Anjula Acharia.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day