- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Filmmakers Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman are powering up for another project. The directors behind Netflix’s Project Power are teaming up with producer Jerry Bruckheimer for Secret Headquarters at Paramount, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Joost and Schulman are writing the current draft with Josh Koenigsberg, known for Orange Is the New Black and the television adaptation of High Fidelity. They are working from an original idea by Thor: Ragnarok‘s Christopher Yost, who penned a previous draft. Plot details are locked away in a secret headquarters.
Bruckheimer, the super-producer behind Pirates of the Caribbean, and Bad Boys, will produce with Chad Oman.
Joost and Schulman came to prominence with the 2010 hit documentary Catfish and went on to direct multiple Paranormal Activity films. Project Power, released in August on Netflix, was well received and showed off the duo’s action credentials.
Joost, Schulman and Bruckheimer are repped by CAA.
Deadline first reported the news.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day