- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Noomi Rapace, star of the Swedish Girl With the Dragon Tattoo movies as well as the upcoming summer tentpole Prometheus, has signed with William Morris Endeavor. The actress had been represented by UTA.
Rapace shot to international prominence as Lisbeth Salander in the trilogy of films made from the Stieg Larsson novels. She made her U.S. debut in last year’s Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. In June, she is poised for a breakout role in Ridley Scott’s Prometheus, a prequel of sorts to the director’s 1979 horror/sci-fi classic Alien, which launched Sigourney Weaver‘s career.
Rapace is shooting Brian De Palma‘s Passion opposite Rachel McAdams.
She continues to be represented by managers at Magnolia Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day