- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Audiences are about to get a chance to change their perception.
The psychological thriller Altered Perception will be distributed by SKD in the U.S., and will hit theaters May 4 and VOD via Cinedigm, followed by a DVD release a month later.
The film takes place in a world in which the government has created a designer drug that is supposed to correct false perceptions that people have following trauma and stress. Unfortunately, things don’t go according to plan when four couples volunteer and learn there are deadly consequences to taking the drug as their past and present are examined.
Altered Perception is the directorial debut of Kate Rees Davies and has a script by White Collar creator Travis Romero, from a story by This Is Us star Jon Huertas and Jennifer Blanc-Biehn. Huertas and Blanc-Biehn star alongside Jade Tailor, Nichola Fynn and Matthew Ziff.
The film is from Blanc Biehn Productions, the company started by Blanc-Biehn and her husband Michael Biehn, who is known for his acting work in sci-fi classics such as The Terminator and Aliens. The pair previously teamed for Biehn’s directorial debut, The Victim, and Biehn is currently set to star as a grizzled racer in The Curfew, from Sky Atlantic.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tribeca Film Festival