- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pudsey the Dog: The Movie, Nick Moore‘s family-friendly comedy centered on the Britain’s Got Talent-winning canine, has sealed a series of major territory deals, closing theatrical agreements across Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Content Film sold Pudsey to Square One for Germany, Swen in Latin America, Cascade Film in the CIS and Baltics, and UA in China, among multiple territory deals.
Other agreements included ones with Blitz in Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia, Tanweer in Greece, Turkey, India and Poland, and Queen International in Indonesia.
Vertigo Films will be bowing the Pudsey the Dog film in the U.K. on 425 prints on July 18.
Content also closed multiple sales for Emilis Velyvis‘ Redirected, with Koch Media for the U.K., Marco Polo in France, Film Confect in Germany, Minerva in Italy and Alimpro in Spain among the many territories picking up the action comedy starring Vinnie Jones.
Both Pudsey the Dog and Redirected will be screening at The London Screenings later this month.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day