- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rachel Bloom, the star of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, will host the SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s third annual Patron of the Artists Awards benefit, which will be held Nov. 8 at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts.
Kristin Chenoweth, who will contribute a musical performance, is joining the lineup of performers, which also includes Arlissa, Adam Lambert and Leona Lewis, taking part in the evening, which will honor Harrison Ford, Lady Gaga, Jeffrey Katzenberg and Spike Lee.
Alison Brie, Guillermo del Toro, Ryan Gosling, Topher Grace and Michelle Yeoh also will be on hand as presenters, joining previously announced presenters Adam Driver, Chrissy Metz, Geoffrey Owens, John David Washington and Henry Winkler.
The evening will benefit assistance and performers programs for SAG-AFTRA members, as well as its Emmy-nominated children’s literacy program Storyline Online.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Behind The Screen