- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ant-Man and The Wasp is gearing up for production, bringing on Hannah John-Kamen to join Paul Rudd in the Marvel sequel.
Helmer Peyton Reed will return for the follow-up to 2015’s Ant-Man, which saw Rudd star as Scott Lang, a thief turned pint-sized superhero.
Evangeline Lily, Michael Douglas and Michael Pena are also set to return for the sequel, which is set to hit theaters July 8, 2018.
Details about plot are being kept under wraps, but Rudd and Gabriel Ferrari are penning the screenplay. Kevin Feige is set to produce the stand-alone.
The majority of John-Kamen’s prior efforts have been for television, with roles on Black Mirror and Game of Thrones. But the British actress is gearing up for a major breakout in the film world, having booked roles in the upcoming Tomb Raider remake and Steven Spielberg’s Ready Player One.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day