- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Yoni Liebling is joining Red Crown Productions and will lead content acquisitions, establishing strategic partnerships, and co-produce feature films.
“Yoni has wonderful taste in identifying prospective projects and a tremendous amount of industry knowledge which makes him a very valuable addition to the Red Crown team” said Red Crown founder Daniel Crown in a statement.
Liebling previously worked as a development assistant at Black Label Media under CEO Molly Smith, contributing on projects like Sicario, Demolition, ’71 and The Good Lie. Prior to that he worked for CAA for more than three years.
Liebling is based out of L.A. and will report to Crown.
Red Crown is currently working on the upcoming thriller HHhH, about the assassination of Nazi leader Reinhard Heydrich, to be distributed by The Weinstein Company. The company is also in production on Anthony Mandler’s drama Monster, based on the novel by Walter Dean Myers, starring Kelvin Harrison Jr., Jennifer Hudson and A$AP Rocky. Red Crown is also in development on David Gelb’s Managing Mr. Horowitz, about an ambitious young talent manager who tries to revive the career of eccentric 80-year-old pianist Vladimir Horowitz.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood