- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The nearly three-minute preview opens with the world’s second-most-wanted art thief named Nolan Booth, played by Reynolds, stealing a precious item before he is caught by FBI special agent John Hartley (Johnson). The top profiler reveals he needs help catching the world’s greatest art thief, known as “the Bishop,” portrayed by Gadot. But when the Bishop frames John for a crime, he is desperate to team up with Nolan again and clear his name.
Fight scenes, chase sequences and a run-in with a bull are all featured in the rest of the trailer as John and Nolan travel around the world to try to outsmart the Bishop. The movie’s title refers to the highest level warrant issued for the world’s most-wanted criminals.
Red Notice’s cast also includes Ritu Arya and Chris Diamantopoulos. The film was directed, written and produced by Rawson Marshall Thurber, who previously worked with Johnson for Central Intelligence and Skyscraper. Reynolds and Johnson, who also produced the film, are reuniting after both appearing in Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw.
The action-comedy will be shown in select theaters starting Nov. 5 before hitting Netflix on Nov. 12.
Watch the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Super Mario Bros.