- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Reese Witherspoon is taking a cue from Angelina Jolie.
The This Means War actress will open up to fans across the globe on Wednesday, Feb. 15 during a rare live chat appearance. The chat will be moderated by iVillage’s Entertainment Editorial Director Serena Kappes, beginning at 7 p.m. ET/ 4 p.m. PT.
Jolie recently participated in her very first live chat in conjunction with Hearst Corporation and Marie Claire magazine. The actress used the medium to promote her directorial debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey.
Witherspoon may be working overtime to promote her latest film, after 20th Century Fox pushed the official release from Feb. 14 to Feb. 17 in an attempt to avoid going head-to-head with Screen Gems’ The Vow. On Feb. 13, Witherspoon appeared on The Late Show With David Letterman to plug the movie. This Means War is still scheduled to sneak in select theaters on Valentine’s Day.
Watch the live chat here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day